- 5 g unflavored L- glutamine per serving
- Ideal for strength and endurance athletes
- Antioxidant Support
- Ideal In The Muscle Building Phase
- Faster muscle repair and recovery after exercise
- Prevents muscle breakdown and catabolism
- Increased protein synthesis
- Increased storage in the glycogen stores of the muscles
- Stronger immune system
What is the use of Rule 1 Glutamine ?
Glutamine is one of the most common amino acids found in muscles. That is a conditionally essential amino acid, which can be produced in our body itself, but in too small amounts, which is why it is recommended to add this amino acid via food supplements. You get 5g of glutamine per serving. It is ideal for strength athletes.
Rule 1 Glutamine powder serves in many purposes of achieving desired body goals such as building muscle, weight loss, and fat burning, it also helps in digestion, brain health, boosting the immune system and athletic endurance and is made of a a plant-based formula. R1 Glutamine is 100% pure, and made from fermented, plant-based ingredients with no fillers, sugar or carbs.
How to use Rule 1 Glutamine ?
Mix 1 cup 250-300 ml water, juice or drink your protein, preferably after training.
About Rule 1
With state-of-the-art production facility in Aurora, Illinois, USA. Rule 1 is one of the few sports nutrition companies to manufacture in every product category. From the very beginning, Rule 1 has always taken a hands-on approach to maintaining the very highest standards of quality.
Rule 1 Proteins products are produced in our state-of-the-art facility, Nutrivo. This impressive manufacturing site is GMP certified and utilizes the latest measuring, blending, conveyance, and packaging technologies to help facilitate our mission of building the finest quality nutritional powders that money can buy.
When sourcing the raw materials that go into Rule 1 Proteins products, we focus on purity, potency, and a research-backed reputation over price. Only ingredients that pass Rule 1 Proteins’ stringent standards for safety, quality, and efficacy are ever considered. Rule 1 also choose strong, well-respected branded ingredients like CarnoSyn®, Nitrosigine®, Infinergy™, HydroMax™, and TeaCrine® to create formulas that deliver the results that our customers expect.
Authorized dealer of Rule 1 in India : Body Fuel ( bodyfuelindia.com )
Authorized Importers of Rule 1 in India –
1) Pearl International: One of India’s leading importer for sports nutrition brands, offering a great range of products. The official importer for all of the leading brands such as Dymatize, BPI Sports, Rule 1, Rivalus, GAT Sports, RSP Nutrition, Allmax Nutrition, EVL Nutrition and many more.
2) Sports Supplement Nutrition Co. (SSNC): Sports Supplement Nutrition Co. is a 100% genuine provider for sports supplements operating in India, SSNC provides the best in Sport Supplements at the best price and return on investment, they are the pioneer when it comes to sport supplements in India. Sports Supplement Nutrition Co. est.2016 has been providing the best products and efforts to satisfy their customers
Manufacturer: Rule One Proteins, 1785 N. Edgelawn Dr. Aurora, IL 60506
Country of Origin: USA
Where can i buy genuine Rule 1 Glutamine ?
You can buy genuine Rule 1 Glutamine from bodyfuelindia.com. We at bodyfuelindia.com believe that it is our responsibility to make sure that our customer gets 100% genuine and authentic product. All the products at bodyfuelindia.com are sourced only from the official importers and we are certified for distribution by them. Customer satisfaction being our main goal, we are always up for resolving your queries and keeping you posted with the best offers possible.
Whenever you order from us, you will always receive the product with the original importer sticker and its hologram along with its GST bill showcasing batch no. along with expiry date as well. Check out our How to Verify page to know more about the details of the Brand authorized importers we procure from and their contact no., email id’s and website on which verification can be done wherever available.