What is L-Carnitine?
L-Carnitine is a substance that the body makes naturally which helps in generating energy and is commonly present in meat and dairy products. For some individuals (such as vegans), it’s hard to make enough, so for them, carnitine is a conditionally essential nutrient.
L-carnitine is an amino that is produced naturally by the body, the body can produce L-carnitine from the amino acids lysine and methionine, it helps the body to turn fat into energy by using certain long-chain fatty acids. To produce it in a sufficient amount, the body also needs plenty of vitamin C. It is used in losing weight and may also give positive impacts on brain health.
Why use L-Carnitine?
- Carnitine is a popular supplement for athletes; many people use it to improve their sports performance and endurance.
- A low level of L-Carnitine can lead to muscle problems, which is why athletes use it to maintain their muscle growth and strength.
- Since it uses fat to create energy, Carnitine may help in fat burning.
- Carnitine might help some patients survive heart attacks, have less heart rhythm disturbances, as well as fewer chest pains.
- Carnitine may improve health in people with peripheral artery disease, but more research is needed.
How to use Carnitine supplements?
The dosage is based on the medical condition of an individual and response to their therapy. Do not increase the dosage of L-Carnitine supplement more than recommended on the packaging without a doctor’s approval. Take this supplement regularly or as prescribed.
Safety and side effects – L-Carnitine is likely safe to consume orally. It can have side effects like vomiting, stomachache, nausea, diarrhea, headache and seizures. High doses can make urine, sweat, as well as breath smell like fish.
One should talk to the doctor if they have Alzheimer, seizure disorder, kidney disease or any chronic disease before using Carnitine.
Best Time to consume L- Carnitine – Carnitine is a quick absorbing supplement, especially when you consume it in liquid form; the best time to take carnitine is in the morning or before/pre workout. The recommended dosage of carnitine is 15ml per serving which you can consume dividing it into two or three evenly split dosages as prescribed.
Where can I buy genuine Carnitine supplements?
You can buy genuine Carnitine supplements at bodyfuelindia.com. We procure all the supplements from solely brand-authorized official importers & promise to deliver only authentic supplements at the most pocket-friendly prices to provide you the best online shopping experience!
Top Carnitine Supplements –
Purchase Authentic L-carnitine Supplements from Body Fuel at best prices and offers. The Top selling in India are –
- BPI Sports CLA + Carnitine
- Ronnie Coleman L Carnitine 3000
- GNC Pro Performance L-Carnitine
- MuscleTech L Carnitine 1500
- Gat Sport Liquid L-Carnitine 3000