- Helps to maintain levels in the body
- Supports various natural enzymes
- A 90mg Co-Enzyme Q10 Supplements
- Has Bulking Agents and Anti Caking Agent
What Are Myvitamins CO-Q10 Tablets? What are its uses?
Myvitamins Co-Q10 tablets are a medium of an essential naturally produced nutrient that is co-enzyme Q10 or ubiquinol that is found in cells all over our bodies. This co-enzyme also supports other enzymes in our body to carry out various important functions including energy production and absorption of other nutrients. As we age the levels of coq10 start to decrease in our body, to maintain appropriate natural levels of co-enzyme Q10 my vitamins has formulated these tablets to supplement your daily intake of co-enzyme Q10 .
How to use Myvitamins Co-Q10 ?
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose mentioned on the label. Vitamins and supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.
Possible Side Effects of co-enzyme Q10 might include:
Upper abdominal pain, Loss of appetite, Nausea, Diarrhea, Headaches, Insomnia, Rashes, Fatigue, Dizziness, Light sensitivity, Irritability. The safety of use of CoQ10 during pregnancy and breast-feeding hasn’t been established. Don’t use CoQ10 if you’re pregnant or breast-feeding.
Bulking Agents (Di Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Co-Enzyme Q10, Anti Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
Authorized Importers of Myvitamins in India –
Paradise Nutrition: Paradise Nutrition Inc. is an import & distribution company est. in 2002. Its goal is to deliver the world’s best manufactured Nutritional Supplements, sports, and fitness accessories to the Indian market. Paradise Nutrition has also launched its range of health products, it doesn’t compromise with the quality of the products. Paradise Nutrition distributes the World’s best brands that meet the highest possible Quality Standards directly from the manufacturers and does not deal with any third party manufactured brand. Paradise Nutrition focuses on delivering products of quality at extremely competitive and value for money prices.
Authorized dealer of Myvitamins in India : Body Fuel ( bodyfuelindia.com )
Why Bodyfuelindia.com ?
We at bodyfuelindia.com believe that it is our responsibility to make sure that our customer gets 100% genuine and authentic product. All the products at bodyfuelindia.com are sourced only from the official importers and we are certified for distribution by them. Customer satisfaction being our main goal, we are always up for resolving your queries and keeping you posted with the best offers possible.
Whenever you order from us, you will always receive the product with the original importer sticker and its hologram along with its GST bill showcasing batch no. along with expiry date as well. Check out our How to Verify page to know more about the details of the Brand authorized importers we procure from and their contact no., email id’s and website on which verification can be done wherever available.
How to verify
What the reality is ?
- Importer labels are being copied easily.
- Improper packaging? Some brands do not maintain high quality
- Printing which makes it difficult to judge.
Spelling Errors in newly designed labels have been made by various brands (eg.- Ultimate Nutrition). Tampered Products : Forgers do open up the seal and exchange the product inside with a low quality one.
- Repacked products: Used/empty containers are often filled up with low quality products. Barcodes can be easily copied.
- Avoid Unreliable small retailers as they are forced to buy products from the distributors and are at times left unknown of the origin.
- Avoid buying form gym trainers, online market places and also people who sell from their homes.
- Indian? If you are thinking of buying an Indian product to be on a safer side, these forgers don’t even leave them from being hampered but the ratio is relatively low.
What helps in checking the authenticity ?
- Check importer label for Hologram and MRP, the Hologram would be a bit on the glossier side than the MRP.
- Proper GST bills with an expiry date.
- Check the Glossy or embossed parts of the label depending upon the brand.
- Lookout for Trustworthy retailers or websites and then cross check from the importer.
- Spellings, design and grammatical errors depending upon the brand.
- Check the mixability, if heavy lumps are found the product is fake.
- Cross check the Batch no., Manufacturing and expiry date on the container with the one mentioned on the importer label if present.
- Write a mail to the brand with pictures, batch no., expiry date and they will revert about the genuineness of the product.
- After removing the cap label check the internal lid covering, if it is intact or has been tampered with.
Why Body Fuel ?
We at bodyfuelindia.com believe that it is our responsibility to make sure that our customer gets 100% genuine and authentic product. Customer satisfaction being our main goal, we are always up for resolving your queries and keeping you posted with the best offers possible. We might not be having the lowest rates but we do assure you of 100% authenticity for the products we deliver. Health is money, don’t risk it for a price that is too good to be true for a genuine product.Choose wisely and Stay tuned to our social media accounts for offers and updates of the fitness world!!
Wishing you a Fitter and Healthier Body!!!
⛽ Happy Re – Fueling ⛽