MuscleBlaze BCAA Gold
- All in 1 recovery formula
- Stimulates protein synthesis
- 8:1:1 Unique BCAA Ratio (Leucine 5.6, Isoleucine 0.7g, Valine 0.7g)
- 5g Glutamine, 1g Citrulliine
- Promotes Lean Muscle Growth
- No Sugar
- Enhance Recovery from Training
Why MuscleBlaze BCAA Gold?
MuscleBlaze BCAA Gold is formula designed specifically to protect and recovery of hard-earned muscles of athletes. BCAA Gold ‘s 8:1:1 ratio of Leucine to Isoleucine and Valine is the most unique ratio for athletic performance, unlike the most common ratio of 2:1:1. BCAA Gold also offers 2.5g Glutamine, 1g Citrulliine.
The essential branched-chain amino acids cannot be produced by the body itself and therefore, must be taken in with food or with food supplements.
L-Glutamine or Glutamine is an amino acid, that is considered as a building block for protein. L-glutamine is one of the most dominant amino acids in the body in terms of quantity, it is one of the 20 essential and non-essential amino acids. Unlike essential amino acids,which are only found in foods, L-Glutamine is produced the body itself, just like other 11 non-essential amino acids.
Glutamine makes upto 30 to 35% of the amino acid nitrogen in the blood. It’s in fact, known as a conditionally essential amino acid because the body uses it in larger amount than most of the amino acids.
L-citrulline provides natural support for nitric oxide. CarnoSyn ® beta-alanine delivers a bio-friendly form of beta-alanine to support performance, lactic acid degradation and rapid regeneration.
Amino Acids are the base of protein building process. There are 20 amino acids that are required make thousands of kinds proteins, and are found in the body and food. Human body can make just 11 of these amino acids which are known as ‘non-essential amino acids. This implies that by some way or another, we must get the other nine ‘essential’ amino acids from our diet. Out of nine of these essential amino acids, three of them make BCAAs.
How to use MuscleBlaze BCAA Gold ?
Mix one scoop of MuscleBlaze BCAA Gold, 0.88 lb with 200-250ml of water or any cold beverage of your choice.
Do not exceed the limit of daily usage.
Inggredients: Branched chain amino acids (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine), Orange fruit powder and acidity regulator (INS 296)
This product contains permitted synthetic food color (INS 122) and added natural and nature identical flavoring substances. It contains artificial sweetener and sucralose.
MuscleBlaze® was founded in 2012 with the idea of providing India with sports nutrition supplements that are specifically focused on Indian customer needs and listens to their sentiments day in day out. Today, MuscleBlaze is India’s leading sports nutrition brand that has quickly risen as consumer’s favorite brand with industry-first concept introductions like authenticity, protein test certificates, scoop on top, clinically researched products, etc. MuscleBlaze is a ‘Labdoor’ certified brand, the most trusted website to testify and authorize supplements around the world.
Authorized dealer of MuscleBlaze in India : Body Fuel ( bodyfuelindia.com )
Manufacturer of MUSCLEBLAZE BCAA GOLD: Twilight Litika Pharma Ltd., Village Dhana Bagbania, Post Office Manpura, Tehsil Baddi Distt Solan HP 174101
Country of Origin: India
What are BCAAs (Branched-Chain Amino Acids)?
Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs), are those amino acids that are very significant for our muscles, they are named so because of the chemical structure that connects them together which is a nonlinear carbon atom configuration.
These three amino acids which name leucine, isoleucine and valine, are found in foods like red meat and milk.
- Leucine: Leucine plays a significant job in muscle protein synthesis,Leucine helps in healing wounds and injuries and helps in balancing glucose since it produces energy.
- Isoleucine: Isoleucine adds to the biochemical procedure that generates energy, it instigates glucose into the cells and also helps in reducing the effects of stress.
- Valine: Valine is utilized in muscle building programs, and assists protein metabolism.Valine is helpful in building muscle and in repairing tissue damage from liver and gallbladder diseases.
They can likewise be consumed orally, for example through, whey protein, or capsules. Rest of the six essential amino acids are equally important and those can be consumed with a high protein source diet.
Branched-chain amino acids are utilized for many purposes and is also taken by athletes to improve performance, to prevent fatigue, better concentration, and to decrease muscle breakdown during intense exercises. Although, there are not many researches to support these uses.
Benefits of BCAAs (Branched-Chain Amino Acids)
- Prevents fatigue during long exercises: BCAAs have been found to prevent the beginning of both central and peripheral fatigue during prolong exercise. Peripheral fatigue (when the muscles get tired) gets delayed when the BCAAs are used to generate energy for longer period during exercise and Central fatigue (when the brain gets tired), gets delayed when the amino acid Tryptophan is blocked to enter the brain, which is the cause of generating the feeling of relaxation, sleepiness.
- Helps in Muscle Protein Synthesis: Leucine, which helps dominantly in Muscle Protein Synthesis, which is essential for muscle gaining.
- Helps in Quicker Recovery: BCAAs can help in preventing muscle tissue breakdown, to those who are involved in intensive, prolonged exercises and are having a diet with low level of essential amino acids.
We at bodyfuelindia.com believe that it is our responsibility to make sure that our customer gets 100% genuine and authentic product. All the products at bodyfuelindia.com are sourced only from the official importers and we are certified for distribution by them. Customer satisfaction being our main goal, we are always up for resolving your queries and keeping you posted with the best offers possible.
Whenever you order from us, you will always receive the product with the original importer sticker and its hologram along with its GST bill showcasing batch no. along with expiry date as well. Check out our How to Verify page to know more about the details of the Brand authorized importers we procure from and their contact no., email id’s and website on which verification can be done wherever available.