Go Nutrition iBCAA 4:1:1
Go Nutrition iBCAA 4:1:1 helps in Muscle growth and recovery which is Instantzed for easy mixing
What is BCAA 4:1:1?
Branched chain amino acids are the three essential aminos Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine. This blend has been formulated by our in house nutritionist to provide an advance dose of Leucine, arguably the most important amino acid for the preservation, growth and repair of muscle tissue. As with any essential amino acid, it is necessary to consume BCAAs through the diet as the human body is unable to synthesise them. Conveniently, this blend supplies 3.33g of Leucine, 825mg of Isoleucine and 825mg of Valine per 5g serving in the unflavoured version.
What are the performance benefits of BCAAs?
BCAAs have a number of performance benefits beyond promoting the growth and maintenance of muscle tissue. They are metabolised directly in the skeletal muscle and have been shown to regulate muscle protein synthesis and muscle recovery. This is particularly important during intense exercise as muscle cells can begin to break down, supplementing with BCAAs before and during exercise has been shown to suppress this process. In addition, BCAAs can be used as a source of energy during exercise, which is another one of the many reasons why they are such a popular ingredient in intra workout drinks.
Sounds great! So, what’s the advantage of extra Leucine?
Leucine is arguably the most important amino acid for muscle growth and development. It activates the cellular signalling pathway known as mTOR in the muscle which encourages muscular protein synthesis, studies have shown that a dose of 2.8g leucine along with other essential amino acids is sufficient. iBCAA 4:1:1 provides 3.3g of leucine on an unflavoured basis and 2.82g of leucine in flavoured varieties, making it the perfect addition to your supplement stack for lean muscle gains.
How are BCAAs instantised?
Our BCAAs are instantised with a tiny amount of soy lecithin to make them fully dispersible in water. This makes them much easier to drink and absolutely ideal for adding to pre/intra/post workout shakes. Whilst some people have an aversion to using soy because they feel it may impact on testosterone levels, this is based on old studies which have since been disproven.
Who should use this supplement?
Branched Chain Amino Acids have been found to be effective at maintaining lean muscle and promoting protein synthesis in active individuals of all ages. We would recommend using this supplement to anyone looking to increase their intake of BCAAs.
What goes well with Go nutrition iBCAA 4:1:1?
iBCAA 4:1:1 can be used to make your own pre workout and intra workout shakes. Some good supplements to combine this with are Taurine to increase muscular ‘pump’ during exercise, Beta Alanine to increase muscular endurance and Creatine Monohydrate to increase muscular power.
How to Verify
What the reality is ?
- Importer labels are being copied easily.
- Improper packaging? Some brands do not maintain high quality
- Printing which makes it difficult to judge.
Spelling Errors in newly designed labels have been made by various brands (eg.- Ultimate Nutrition). Tampered Products : Forgers do open up the seal and exchange the product inside with a low quality one.
- Repacked products: Used/empty containers are often filled up with low quality products. Barcodes can be easily copied.
- Avoid Unreliable small retailers as they are forced to buy products from the distributors and are at times left unknown of the origin.
- Avoid buying form gym trainers, online market places and also people who sell from their homes.
- Indian? If you are thinking of buying an Indian product to be on a safer side, these forgers don’t even leave them from being hampered but the ratio is relatively low.
What helps in checking the authenticity ?
- Check importer label for Hologram and MRP, the Hologram would be a bit on the glossier side than the MRP.
- Proper GST bills with an expiry date.
- Check the Glossy or embossed parts of the label depending upon the brand.
- Lookout for Trustworthy retailers or websites and then cross check from the importer.
- Spellings, design and grammatical errors depending upon the brand.
- Check the mixability, if heavy lumps are found the product is fake.
- Cross check the Batch no., Manufacturing and expiry date on the container with the one mentioned on the importer label if present.
- Write a mail to the brand with pictures, batch no., expiry date and they will revert about the genuineness of the product.
- After removing the cap label check the internal lid covering, if it is intact or has been tampered with.
Why Body Fuel ?
We at bodyfuelindia.com believe that it is our responsibility to make sure that our customer gets 100% genuine and authentic product. Customer satisfaction being our main goal, we are always up for resolving your queries and keeping you posted with the best offers possible. We might not be having the lowest rates but we do assure you of 100% authenticity for the products we deliver. Health is money, don’t risk it for a price that is too good to be true for a genuine product. Choose wisely and Stay tuned to our social media accounts for offers and updates of the fitness world!!
Wishing you a fitter and healthier body!!!
Happy Re – Fueling