Go Nutrition CLA
Go Nutrition CLA
Go Nutrition CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid), is a naturally occurring fatty acid closely linked to omega-6. Studies have shown it can help to increase fat loss (Lopez-Plaza 2013, Chen 2012) and is naturally found in in dairy and meat products. However, amounts are typically low and in order to support body composition goals supplementation is required. Go Nutrition CLA provides 800mg of active conjugated linoleic acid with over 370mg of each of the active isomers c9,t11-CLA and t10,c12-CLA.
How good is your Conjugated Linoleic Acid?
At Go Nutrition all our capsules, tablets and softgels are developed with, and supplied by industry leading manufacturers to our exact specifications. This allows us to ensure that our products are consistently produced to the finest standards, with market leading levels of active ingredients and free from any nasties, such as artificial colours and preservatives, salts and sugars. Once they arrive on site, we quality check and carefully pack all our capsules, tablets and softgels in-house at our very own production facility, before they are shipped direct to your door. These processes ensure we have full traceability every step of the way.
How to Verify
What the reality is ?
- Importer labels are being copied easily.
- Improper packaging? Some brands do not maintain high quality
- Printing which makes it difficult to judge.
Spelling Errors in newly designed labels have been made by various brands (eg.- Ultimate Nutrition). Tampered Products : Forgers do open up the seal and exchange the product inside with a low quality one.
- Repacked products: Used/empty containers are often filled up with low quality products. Barcodes can be easily copied.
- Avoid Unreliable small retailers as they are forced to buy products from the distributors and are at times left unknown of the origin.
- Avoid buying form gym trainers, online market places and also people who sell from their homes.
- Indian? If you are thinking of buying an Indian product to be on a safer side, these forgers don’t even leave them from being hampered but the ratio is relatively low.
What helps in checking the authenticity ?
- Check importer label for Hologram and MRP, the Hologram would be a bit on the glossier side than the MRP.
- Proper GST bills with an expiry date.
- Check the Glossy or embossed parts of the label depending upon the brand.
- Lookout for Trustworthy retailers or websites and then cross check from the importer.
- Spellings, design and grammatical errors depending upon the brand.
- Check the mixability, if heavy lumps are found the product is fake.
- Cross check the Batch no., Manufacturing and expiry date on the container with the one mentioned on the importer label if present.
- Write a mail to the brand with pictures, batch no., expiry date and they will revert about the genuineness of the product.
- After removing the cap label check the internal lid covering, if it is intact or has been tampered with.
Why Body Fuel ?
We at bodyfuelindia.com believe that it is our responsibility to make sure that our customer gets 100% genuine and authentic product. Customer satisfaction being our main goal, we are always up for resolving your queries and keeping you posted with the best offers possible. We might not be having the lowest rates but we do assure you of 100% authenticity for the products we deliver. Health is money, don’t risk it for a price that is too good to be true for a genuine product. Choose wisely and Stay tuned to our social media accounts for offers and updates of the fitness world!!
Wishing you a fitter and healthier body!!!
Happy Re – Fueling