GNC L-Glutamine Powder
- GNC L-Glutamine Powder is Ideal For Strength Athletes
- 5000MG Glutamine per serving
- Ideal In The Muscle Buildling Phase
- Faster muscle repair and recovery after exercise
- Complete protection against muscle breakdown and catabolism
- Increased protein synthesis
- Increased storage in the glycogen stores of the muscles
- Supports mental activity, representing an important source of energy for the nervous system
- Stimulates the synthesis of acetylcholine and gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA)
- Supports the immune system’s response and helps maintain proper bowel function
Why GNC L-Glutamine Powder ?
GNC L Glutamine Powder is one of the most common amino acids found in muscles. That is a conditionally essential amino acid, which can be produced in our body itself, but in too small amounts, which is why it is recommended to add this amino acid via food supplements. You get 5g of glutamine per serving. It is ideal for strength athletes.
Glutamine powder serves in many purposes of achieving desired body goals such as building muscle, weight loss, and fat burning, it also helps in digestion, brain health, boosting the immune system and athletic endurance and is made of a a plant-based formula.
How to use GNC L-Glutamine Powder ?
As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop (5 g) twice a day with a liquid or shake. For maximum results, administer a serving serving (5 g) after training
Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. Inform your physician of this product’s biotin content before any lab test. Niacin may cause a temporary flushing reaction.
Other Ingredients: None