GNC Creatine Monohydrate
- GNC Creatine Monohydrate Is ideal for Improving performance
- High quality creatine supplement fuels muscles
- Creatine monohydrate and micronized creatine
- 3 grams of creatine per serving
- Energy support during intense workout
- Help in improving muscle strength
Why GNC Creatine Monohydrate ?
Creatine is a chemical found in the body, dominantly in our muscles and the rest about 5% is found in brain, liver, pancreas and kidneys. It is stored in the form of phosphocreatine in the muscles and is used to generate energy from there. It allows the body for shorter recovery time and intensive workout and provides quick in-workout muscle recovery. GNC Creatine provides 5 grams of 100% pure creatine monohydrate, one of the most researched supplement ingredients.
Creatine Monohydrate in the oral form is used as a performance boosting substance by individuals who are involved in intensive activities, athletes and by people in their middle age. Creatine also elveates IGF-1 levels in the body which has anabolic effects and is used to treat people with growth failure.
Why use Creatine?
- Instant Performance boost: Creatine gives a short, instant boost in performance and allows to perform intensive activities with full efficiency. It can come out as a surprise for persons with low or below average creatine levels such as Vegetarians.
- Strength: There have been many researches on creatine to derive whether it gives a positive impact on an individual’s strength or not. Creatine slightly affects the strength of both young and middle aged adults.
- Improves muscle strength in old adults: Creatine may help in improving muscle strength in old adults.
How to use GNC Creatine Monohydrate ?
As a dietary supplement, mix one rounded teaspoon (5g) with 8-10 fl. oz. of water or your favorite sports drink immediately following your workout. For best results, take pre- and post-workout. Consume ample amounts of water while taking this product.
Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. Inform your physician of this product’s biotin content before any lab test. Niacin may cause a temporary flushing reaction.
Other Ingredients: None