GAT Omega 3
- Supports a healthy heart and brain function
- May help in keeping a Low Blood Pressure
- Promotes Hair Growth
- 800 Mg Omega 3 Fatty Acids out of which 400mg EPA, 300mg DHA, 100mg other Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Boost overall health, reduce inflammation & offer performance-enhancing benefits for athletes.
- 1,250mg Fish Oil
What is Omega-3?
GAT Sport Omega-3 delivers 800mg of Omega-3 fatty acids. It is well known Omega-3s are great for heart health for everyone. But for competitive athletes, the benefits of Omega-3s go so much further. Omega-3 fatty acids may boost overall health, reduce inflammation and offer performance-enhancing benefits for athletes. GAT Sport Omega 3 includes natural lemon flavor for great taste and purified to eliminate heavy metals. Omega-3 is a type of unsaturated fatty acid, it is essential for the body and cannot be produced naturally by the body. Hence, it can only be consumed through diet and health supplements. Omega-3 acids consist of 3 types of acids, alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). ALA is mostly found in plant oils like soybean and canola oils while fishes and other seafood are rich in DHA and EPA. Out of these three, the most essential acid is ALA, which is convertible into EPA and further, to DHA. Omega-3 can also be consumed through supplements in form of capsules, and are made of fish oils, cod liver oil, algal oil and krill oil.
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) softgel a day with meals. Competitive athletes may benefit from two (2) servings per day.
Check with a qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you are under 18 years of age, pregnant or nursing a baby or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) and/or are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s).
Other ingredients: Gelatin (bovine), glycerin, and purified water, proprietary antioxidant blend (consisting of rosemary extract and natural tocopherols) and natural lemon flavor.
GAT Sport, with 20 years of excellence satisfying our customers and retailers around the world. This has been achieved through trusted products that deliver results. They’re backed by premium ingredients, proven formulas backed by science, research and clinical studies.
GAT Sport’s nutritional supplements are US manufactured in state of the art, FDA inspected facilities. These facilities are Certified by Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), and approved by leading certifying bodies with approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), implemented by our Quality Control team.
At each step of the manufacturing process, quality control and quality assurance professionals ensure that all specifications are met. Each raw material is tested to meet specifications and all finished goods are subjected to additional testing in-house and by 3rd party laboratories using the latest technology and equipment to verify potency and purity. Only after these steps are completed and approved is the finished product released for shipment.
Authorized Importers of GAT Sport in India –
1) https://www.bodyfuelindia.com/product/gat-sport-cla/Pearl International: One of India’s leading importer for sports nutrition brands, offering a great range of products. The official importer for all of the leading brands such as Dymatize, BPI Sports, Rule 1, Rivalus, GAT Sports, RSP Nutrition, Allmax Nutrition, EVL Nutrition and many more.
- GAT, 578 Pepper Street, Monroe CT 06468
- World Health Products, LLC
Country of Origin: USA
What is Omega-3?
Omega-3 is a type of unsaturated fatty acid, it is essential for the body and cannot be produced naturally by the body. Hence, it can only be consumed through diet and health supplements.
Omega-3 acids consist of 3 types of acids that are, alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). ALA is mostly found in plant oils like soybean and canola oils while fishes and other kinds of seafood are rich in DHA and EPA. Out of these three, the most essential acid is ALA, which is convertible into EPA and further, to DHA.
Omega-3 can also be consumed through supplements in form of capsules, and are made of fish oils, cod liver oil, algal oil and krill oil.
What are the Benefits of Omega 3?
- Heart Health: Researches have shown that eating fish and other types of seafood help to keep heart healthy and help to prevent some heart problems. Omega-3 helps in reduction of triglycerides which is a blood fat, having a high level of triglycerides can be the reason for heart stroke, seizures and many other heart diseases.
- Blood Pressure: Omega-3 may help in keeping low blood pressure, people are likely to have better results than those who lack omega-3.
- Skin Health: Omega-3 is used to treat skin deficiencies, lack of omega-3 can lead to rough or dry skin.
- Hair Growth: Omega-3 have shown positive results in hair growth, it helps in providing essential proteins and nutrients to hair follicles which improves the hair growth.
- Eye Health: Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is one out of 3 Omega-3 acids which is a key component for retina, is treated for many various vision problems.
Where can I buy Original Gat Omega 3?
You can buy genuine Gat Omega 3 from bodyfuelindia.com. We at bodyfuelindia.com believe that it is our responsibility to make sure that our customer gets 100% genuine and authentic product. All the products at bodyfuelindia.com are sourced only from the official importers and we are certified for distribution by them. Customer satisfaction being our main goal, we are always up for resolving your queries and keeping you posted with the best offers possible.
Whenever you order from us, you will always receive the product with the original importer sticker and its hologram along with its GST bill showcasing batch no. along with expiry date as well. Check out our How to Verify page to know more about the details of the Brand authorized importers we procure from and their contact no., email id’s and website on which verification can be done wherever available.