ON Gold Standard 100% Isolate Protein
- Hydrolyzed and Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate
- 25g Protein per 31g serving
- Protein Percentage – 80%
- 5.5g BCAAs of naturally occurring BCAAs
- 1g Carb, 0 Fat & zero added sugar
- 11.4g of naturally occurring EAAs along with 4.3 g of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid
- Gluten-Free and Banned Substance Tested
- For Muscle Support and Recovery
Why do you need ON Gold Standard 100% Isolate ?
Gold Standard 100% Isolate has a completely different making process vs Whey protein. ON Gold Standard Isolate Protein goes through various sophisticated filtration processes to “isolate” excess fat, cholesterol, and sugar. A part of this Whey Protein Isolate is further hydrolyzed and broken down into smaller chains of amino acids. The final product that comes out is Gold Standard 100% Isolate a fast-digesting pure protein containing no more than 1gram of carbohydrates, 0.5gms of fat, and more than 80% of pure protein per serving.
How to use ON Gold Standard 100% Isolate ?
Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound (2g/kg) of body weight through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For the best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
Healthy adults should consume with a combination of high protein foods throughout the day as part of their balanced diet and exercise program.
Allergen Information: This product contains whey derived from dairy, wheat, and lecithin (to improve mixability) derived from soybeans.
Ingredients: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Natural and Artificial Flavours, Soy Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium.
Contains artificial sweetener and for the calorie-conscious
This contains sucralose
Not recommended for children
No sugar added in the product
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
About Optimum Nutrition
A Giant in the market from almost 30 years ON created Gold Standard 100% Whey, the world’s best-selling whey protein. They have made the slow digestive protein product with Gold Standard 100% Casein. ON also has produced the anytime energy range, which is ruled by Essential Amino Energy. The procurement professionals carefully select the most premium raw materials because there’s no compromise to quality.
Authorized dealer of Optimum Nutrition in India : Body Fuel ( bodyfuelindia.com )
Authorized Importers of Optimum Nutrition –
Bright Commodities: Bright Performance Nutrition is a leading importer of nutritional and health-related products and supplements. It’s the authorised importer for Optimum Nutrition and Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition products in India across all channels. Bright Performance Nutrition is appointed as an authorised importer for Ultimate Nutrition, MUTANT, BSN, ON and SCITEC Nutrition products in India.
Brand Owner: Glanbia Performance Nutrition India Pvt. Ltd
What is Isolate Protein?
Whey Protein Isolate is a more refined form of Whey Protein, it contains approximately 80-95% of the protein in its pure form. The process of making whey protein concentrate gives up to 80% protein and the rest of the 20% is covered by fat and carbohydrates. To shred the fat and carbohydrate content and to increase the content of protein, whey is processed and passed through different steps. It contains leucine, calcium, and peptides which helps us to perform better during our workouts.
What are the advantages of Isolate Protein ?
- More Protein, Less Fat and Carbs: Whey Protein Isolate has more protein as compared to whey protein concentrate since the extra fat and carbohydrate is shredded out in the making process, whey protein isolate has an extremely low level of fat and carbohydrates if compared to whey protein concentrate.
- Helps in reducing weight: Having low fat and carbohydrate content, whey Isolate provides clean protein which improves metabolism, in turn, helping us burn more calories
- Very Low Lactose Content: Whey Protein Isolate has very low lactose content as compared to whey protein concentrate. Hence, it is recommended for people who are lactose intolerant.
- EAAs (Essential Amino Acids): Whey Protein Isolate is a purer form of whey protein concentrate and contains all the Essential amino acids the body needs. The body doesn’t produce EAAs by itself and looks for them in the food we eat. If the body deprives of these essential amino acids, it can result in muscle loss and tissue damage.
- Quick Absorption: Whey Isolate is easily digestible, even quicker when consumed with liquid. It gets absorbed instantly by the body.
Where can I buy genuine Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Isolate Protein ?
You can buy genuine Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Isolate Protein from bodyfuelindia.com. We at bodyfuelindia.com believe that it is our responsibility to make sure that our customer gets 100% genuine and authentic product, so that you can sit back and relax about the petty issues. All the products at bodyfuelindia.com are directly procured only from the Brand Authorized official importers. Customer satisfaction being our main goal, we are always up for resolving your queries and keeping you posted with the best offers possible.
Whenever you order from us, you will always receive the product with the authorized importer sticker and a GST bill which showcases the batch no. and expiry date as well because in Genuine we Trust. Check out our How to Verify page to know more about the details of all Brand authorized importers we procure from and their contact no., email id’s and website on which verification can be done wherever available. We have put it up all together so that you have no where else to go but here.