Mutant Iso Surge
- Contains 25 grams protein per 31 grams serving
- Protein Percentage – 80%
- Combination of Whey Protein Isolate and Hydrolysate
- Total calories 110 & 1 gram Natural Sugar & 1 gram fat
- Has high dose of antioxidants and calcium
- 5.5 grams BCAA as well as 16.3 g EAAs + Glutamine
Why use Mutant Iso Surge ?
Mutant Iso Surge is a high quality whey protein isolate, with 25 grams protein per 31 grams serving, it consists of whey isolate and hydrolysate. Mutant Iso Surge is an ideal option to consume during dieting as it supports lean muscle growth. The hydrolysate used in Iso Surge is made by hydrolysis of whey isolate. Hydrolysis is a process which cut proteins into smaller chains. The whey obtained for Mutant Iso Surge in this way is pre-digested. Therefore, it absorbs even faster than conventional whey proteins. Moreover, Iso Surge is an instant, easy-to-drink, perfectly digestible protein. Above all, it is made up of a unique formula with premium components which offers an ideal protein ratio.
How to use Mutant Iso Surge ?
Mix 1 scoop of Mutant Iso Surge in 200-250 ml of cold water.
INGREDIENTS: Whey Protein Isolate (Milk), Whey Protein Hydrolyzate (Milk), Cocoa, Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Powder, Soy Lecithin, Sorbitan Tristearate), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Natural Cream Flavor, Fractionated Coconut Oil Medium Chain Triglycerides Oil, Salt, Potassium Citrate (E332), Guar Gum (E412), Sucralose (E955), Soy Lecithin (E322), Silicon Dioxide (E551), Lactase, Protease, Stevia Leaf Extract.
Mutant surely brings you top-quality products made with the best ingredients in the world and manufactured in their own federally licensed facility. Amazing formulas like legendary Mutant Mass, the multi-award-winning original #1 big bag muscle mass gainer or Mutant Madness, the ultimate pre-workout experience or the best gourmet whey isolate of all time, Iso Surge are undoubtedly some of their best selling products.
Authorized dealer/distributor of Mutant in India : Body Fuel ( bodyfuelindia.com )
Authorized Importer of Mutant in India –
Bright Commodities: Bright Performance Nutrition is a leading importer of health & nutritional products and supplements. It’s an authorized importer for Optimum Nutrition and Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition products in India across all channels. Bright Performance Nutrition is an authorized importer for Ultimate Nutrition, MUTANT, and SCITEC Nutrition products in India.
Manufacturer of MUTANT Iso Surge : Mutant,1589 Kebet Way, Port Coquitlam BC V3C 6L5
Country of Origin: Canada
What is Whey Protein Isolate?
Whey Isolate Protein is a more refined form of Whey Protein. It contains approximately 80-95% of the protein in its pure form. The process of making whey protein concentrate gives up to 80% protein and the rest of the 20% is fat and carbohydrates. Also, to shred the fat and carbohydrate content and to increase the content of protein, whey is processed and passed through different steps. It contains leucine, calcium and peptides which helps us to perform better during our workouts.
Where can I buy Original Mutant Iso Surge ?
You can buy genuine Mutant Iso Surge from bodyfuelindia.com. We at bodyfuelindia.com believe that it is our responsibility to surely provide our customers with 100% genuine and authentic products, so that you can sit back and relax about the petty issues. Moreover, at bodyfuelindia.com, we source only from the official importers and we are certified for distribution by them. Customer satisfaction certainly being our main goal, we are always up for resolving your queries and keeping you posted with the best offers possible.
Whenever you order from us, you will always receive the product with the authorized importer sticker and a GST bill which showcases the batch no. and expiry date as well because in Genuine we Trust. Another key point, check out our How to Verify page to know more about the details of all Brand authorized importers we procure from and their contact no., email id’s and website on which verification can be done wherever available. We have put it up all together so that you have no where else to go but here.
abhishek yadav (verified owner) –
The mixablity is good, taste is awesome and it’s really good on digestion as well. Must Try !
Hamant sharma –
its one of the best products i have bought in some time. i got it for a very low price . which us more than what u can bargain for. the product is genuine and finely powdered. it mixed greatly with water and milk. really amazing
Anurag Kashyap –
Finally some nice original stuff
Riya jain –
High quality isolate protein
prashant singh –
very authentic product and very tasty
aaryan sharma –
very genuine product with good delivery service very easy to buy
noman ahmed –
i’m satisfied with the product the taste is amazing and i’m gonna buy this again
naresh ojha –
Best isolate protein. Happier with wonderful and careful packaging