Mutant Iso Surge
- Mutant ISO Surge has 25 grams protein per 31 grams serving
- Protein Percentage – 80%
- Combination of Whey Protein Isolate and Hydrolysate
- Total calories 110 & 1 gram Natural Sugar & 1 gram fat
- Has high dose of antioxidants and calcium
- 5.5 grams BCAA, 16.3 g EAAs + Glutamine
Why use Mutant Iso Surge ?
Mutant Iso Surge is a high quality whey protein isolate, with 25 grams protein per 31 grams serving, it consists of whey isolate and hydrolysate. Mutant Iso Surge is an ideal option to consume during dieting as it supports lean muscle growth. The hydrolysate used in Iso Surge is made by hydrolysis of whey isolate. Hydrolysis is a process by which proteins are cut into smaller chains. The whey obtained for Mutant Iso Surge in this way is pre-digested, so it is absorbed even faster than conventional whey proteins. Iso Surge is an instant, easy-to-drink, perfectly digestible protein. Mutant Iso Surge is made up of a unique formula with premium components which offers an ideal protein ratio.
How to use Mutant Iso Surge ?
Mix 1 scoop of Mutant Iso Surge in 200-250 ml of cold water.
INGREDIENTS: Whey Protein Isolate (Milk), Whey Protein Hydrolyzate (Milk), Cocoa, Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Powder, Soy Lecithin, Sorbitan Tristearate), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Natural Cream Flavor, Fractionated Coconut Oil Medium Chain Triglycerides Oil, Salt, Potassium Citrate (E332), Guar Gum (E412), Sucralose (E955), Soy Lecithin (E322), Silicon Dioxide (E551), Lactase, Protease, Stevia Leaf Extract.
MUTANT brings you top-quality products made with the best ingredients in the world and manufactured in their own federally licensed facility. Amazing formulas like legendary Mutant Mass, the multi-award-winning original #1 big bag muscle mass gainer. Or Mutant Madness, the ultimate pre-workout experience. Or the best gourmet whey isolate of all time, Iso Surge !
Manufacturer of MUTANT : Mutant,1589 Kebet Way, Port Coquitlam BC V3C 6L5
Country of Origin: Canada
Authorized dealer of Mutant in India : Body Fuel ( bodyfuelindia.com )
Authorized Importers of Mutant in India –
Bright Commodities: Bright Performance Nutrition is a leading importer of nutritional and health-related products and supplements. It’s an authorised importer for Optimum Nutrition and Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition products in India across all channels. Bright Performance Nutrition is appointed as an authorised importer for Ultimate Nutrition, MUTANT, and SCITEC Nutrition products in India.
What is Whey Protein Isolate?
Whey Isolate Protein is a more refined form of Whey Protein, it contains approximately 80-95% of the protein in its pure form. The process of making whey protein concentrate gives up to 80% protein and the rest of the 20% is covered by fat and carbohydrates. To shred the fat and carbohydrate content and to increase the content of protein, whey is processed and passed through different steps. It contains leucine, calcium and peptides which helps us to perform better during our workouts.
Where can I buy Original Mutant Iso Surge ?
You can buy genuine Mutant Iso Surge from bodyfuelindia.com. We at bodyfuelindia.com believe that it is our responsibility to make sure that our customer gets 100% genuine and authentic product. All the products at bodyfuelindia.com are sourced only from the official importers and we are certified for distribution by them. Customer satisfaction being our main goal, we are always up for resolving your queries and keeping you posted with the best offers possible.
Whenever you order from us, you will always receive the product with the original importer sticker and its hologram along with its GST bill showcasing batch no. along with expiry date as well. Check out our How to Verify page to know more about the details of the Brand authorized importers we procure from and their contact no., email id’s and website on which verification can be done wherever available.