- Boosts immunity
- Maintains general well being
- Exhibits immunomodulatory, anti- inflammatory, anti- microbial, antioxidant properties
- Increases body’s resistance to infections
- Stimulates phagocytosis by macrophage activation
- Maintains respiratory health
- Prevents and cures respiratory tract infections
- Reduces recurrence in infection prone individuals
- Accelerates recovery in postoperative conditions
Why use Himalaya Septilin?
Septilin is a unique ayurvedic product manufactured by the Himalaya Drug Company popular for building and strengthening body’s defence mechanism. The key ingredients of the product are-
- Indian Bdellium: Known as Guggulu in Hindi, is popularly known for its anti- inflammatory properties which help in reducing inflammation and sooting sore throat. It also exhibits antioxidant properties which help in maintaining general wellness and health.
- Licorice: Licorie, popularly known as Yashtimadhu enhances immunostimulation and increases macrophage, i.e. ingestion of antibodies through activation of white blood cells. It is also an antiviral agent and an expectorant, which is beneficial in asthma, acute or chronic bronchitis and chronic cough.
- Tinospora Gulancha: Tinospora Gulancha or Guduchi is a potent antimicrobial agent that has immunomodulatory properties, which helps in increasing the level of antibodies. This helps in building up the body’s resistance to infections.
Himalaya Septilin also acts as an immunomodulator and is beneficial in both upper and lower respiratory tract infections, including chronic tonsillitis, pharyngitis, chronic bronchitis, nasal catarrh (mucous membrane inflammation of the respiratory tract) and laryngitis. It is an ideal choice for individuals with allergic disorders associated with the respiratory system. Not only this, it has some secondary benefits in conditions of skin and soft tissue infections, dental and periodontal infections, ocular infections, bone and joint infections and urinary tract infections as well.
It is a perfect adjuvant for anti- infective therapy and is available in the form of tablets as well as syrup.
How to use Himalaya Septilin ?
1-2 tablets of Himalaya Septilin twice a day. However, it is advisable to consult a healthcare expert to obtain maximum results.
Being a purely ayurvedic product, it does not have any identified side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
In the forests of Burma in 1930, the curiosity of a young man, Mr. M. Manal was evoked as he watched villagers feeding the roots of a local herb to calm a herd of agitated elephants leading him to make Rauwolfia Serpentina, the inspiration that led to the creation of Serpina®, the world’s first natural antihypertensive drug, launched in 1934. In 1955, Himalaya introduced its second breakthrough in medicine with the launch of Liv.52, a liver formulation capsule that ensures optimum liver function. The product then became synonymous with brand Himalaya. Since then, Himalaya is a leading global herbal health and personal care organization. In 1999, Himalaya tapped into the personal care space under the brand name “Ayurvedic Concepts.
Authorized dealer of Himalaya Septilin in India : Body Fuel ( bodyfuelindia.com )
Manufacturer: Zeon Lifesciences Limited, Paonta Sahib, Sirmaur HP 173025
Country of Origin: India
Why Bodyfuelindia.com ?
We at bodyfuelindia.com believe that it is our responsibility to make sure that our customer gets 100% genuine and authentic Himalaya Septilin. All the products at bodyfuelindia.com are sourced only from the official importers and we are certified for distribution by them. Customer satisfaction being our main goal, we are always up for resolving your queries and keeping you posted with the best offers possible.
Whenever you order from us, you will always receive the product with the original importer sticker and its hologram along with its GST bill showcasing batch no. along with expiry date as well. Check out our How to Verify page to know more about the details of the Brand authorized importers we procure from and their contact no., email id’s and website on which verification can be done wherever available.