Himalaya Quista PRO
- Himalaya Quista PRO is an advanced whey protein Purely Ayurvedic and 100% Vegan Protein powder formula
- Consists naturally rich amino acids (BCAA) that metabolise directly in the muscles
- Blend of 3 types of whey; Whey Protein Concentrates, Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Hydrolysate
- 22 g of Protein per serving
- Aids in faster protein absorption
- Enriched with a unique blend of herbal ingredients
- Accelerates muscle building and recovery
- Helps Build stamina and endurance
- A variety of Vitamins help in energy production
- Calcium and Taurine help in strengthening bones and muscles
- Serves as an ideal supplement drink for athletes and fitness enthusiasts
Why use Himalaya Quista PRO ?
The key ingredients in Himalaya Quista PRO are:
- Ashwagandha: Helps in building muscle mass, builds overall muscular strength and helps overcome fatigue.
- Hadjod: A herb, popularly known for bone and joint health. It also helps in relieving joint pain and accelerated recovery of injured connective tissues.
- Pomegranate: Aids in post-workout recovery and reduces soreness of muscles.
- Taurine: Reduces the risk of post-workout injuries and facilitates faster muscle recovery.
- Vitamin B Complex: Vitamin B1, B6, pantothenic acid help produce energy.
- Vitamin C & Vitamin E: Maintains good metabolism and cellular integrity.
Quista PRO is a balanced blend of high-quality proteins and nutrients, which help in gaining the optimal benefits of muscle building. Although the product is sugar (sucrose) free, it contains artificial sweeteners like sucralose. It is highly recommended for physically active adults, gym-goers, bodybuilders and sportspeople.
Add 1 heaped tablespoon (approximately 20 g) of Quista PRO to 200 ml milk, stir briskly until mixed well.
Gym-goers and athletes:
Add 1 scoop (34 g) to 180 ml chilled water and stir briskly until mixed well. Alternatively, pour 180 ml water into a shaker that contains 34 g (1 scoop) of Quista PRO. Cover and shake vigorously for 20-25 seconds for a rich protein drink.
It is not advisable to exceed the recommended daily usage and not to be consumed as a substitute for a balanced diet. It does not exhibit any known side effects but contains soy and milk and is therefore not advisable to individuals with corresponding allergies or intolerance.
Pregnant and lactating women are advised to take it under the guidance of healthcare professionals.
In the forests of Burma in 1930, the curiosity of a young man, Mr. M. Manal was evoked as he watched villagers feeding the roots of a local herb to calm a herd of agitated elephants leading him to make Rauwolfia Serpentina, the inspiration that led to the creation of Serpina®, the world’s first natural antihypertensive drug, launched in 1934. In 1955, Himalaya introduced its second breakthrough in medicine with the launch of Liv.52, a liver formulation capsule that ensures optimum liver function. The product then became synonymous with brand Himalaya. Since then, Himalaya is a leading global herbal health and personal care organization. In 1999, Himalaya tapped into the personal care space under the brand name “Ayurvedic Concepts.
Authorized dealer of Himalaya in India : Body Fuel ( bodyfuelindia.com )
Manufacturer: Zeon Lifesciences Limited, Paonta Sahib, Sirmaur HP 173025
Country of Origin: India
Why Bodyfuelindia.com ?
We at bodyfuelindia.com believe that it is our responsibility to make sure that our customer gets 100% genuine and authentic product. All the products at bodyfuelindia.com are sourced only from the official importers and we are certified for distribution by them. Customer satisfaction being our main goal, we are always up for resolving your queries and keeping you posted with the best offers possible.
Whenever you order from us, you will always receive the product with the original importer sticker and its hologram along with its GST bill showcasing batch no. along with expiry date as well. Check out our How to Verify page to know more about the details of the Brand authorized importers we procure from and their contact no., email id’s and website on which verification can be done wherever available.