- Herbal formula to channelize mental energy
- Helps enhance memory and learning capacity
- Improve mental quotient, memory span and concentration ability
- Ideal for treating stress-related conditions such as insomnia or convulsions
- Acts as an adjuvant to neurological treatments
- Useful as an adjuvant in the treatment of epilepsy and enuresis
- Acts as an adjuvant Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease
Why use Himalaya Mentat?
The key ingredients in the unique product, Himalaya Mentat manufactured by Himalaya Drug Company are:
Indian Pennywort: Known as Madhukaparni in Hindi, it exhibits antiepileptic properties and is ideally used as an adjuvant to epileptic drugs. It helps in the prevention of cognitive impairment and is also beneficial in treating depression by balancing the level of amino acids.
- Thyme- Leaved Gratiola: Popularly known as Brahmi, it helps in the management of cognitive functions. Brahmi is popular for its memory and learning enhancing properties, also known as nootropic effects. It helps in calming restlessness and is used to treat various mental disorders.
- Winter Cherry: Winter Cherry or Ashvagandha acts as a mood stabilizer in clinical conditions of depression and anxiety. It possesses rejuvenating properties and reduces oxidative stress, preventing mental fatigue.
- Memory and learning disorders – attention fluctuation, concentration impairment, language and learning disability
- Behavioural disorders – hyperkinetic states, asocial behaviour, temper tantrums, aggressive behaviour, enuresis
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Anxiety and stress-related disorders
- Mental fatigue
- Senile dementia
- As an adjuvant in Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease
- Supportive therapy in mild to moderate mental retardation
- As an adjuvant in epilepsy and post-stroke aphasia
How to use Himalaya Mentat ?
It is advisable to take Mentat only as per the prescription of a healthcare professional.
It does not have any known side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
In the forests of Burma in 1930, the curiosity of a young man, Mr. M. Manal was evoked as he watched villagers feeding the roots of a local herb to calm a herd of agitated elephants leading him to make Rauwolfia Serpentina, the inspiration that led to the creation of Serpina®, the world’s first natural antihypertensive drug, launched in 1934. In 1955, Himalaya introduced its second breakthrough in medicine with the launch of Liv.52, a liver formulation capsule that ensures optimum liver function. The product then became synonymous with brand Himalaya. Since then, Himalaya is a leading global herbal health and personal care organization. In 1999, Himalaya tapped into the personal care space under the brand name “Ayurvedic Concepts.
Authorized dealer of Himalaya in India : Body Fuel ( bodyfuelindia.com )
Manufacturer: Zeon Lifesciences Limited, Paonta Sahib, Sirmaur HP 173025
Country of Origin: India
Why Bodyfuelindia.com ?
We at bodyfuelindia.com believe that it is our responsibility to make sure that our customer gets 100% genuine and authentic product. All the products at bodyfuelindia.com are sourced only from the official importers and we are certified for distribution by them. Customer satisfaction being our main goal, we are always up for resolving your queries and keeping you posted with the best offers possible.
Whenever you order from us, you will always receive the product with the original importer sticker and its hologram along with its GST bill showcasing batch no. along with expiry date as well. Check out our How to Verify page to know more about the details of the Brand authorized importers we procure from and their contact no., email id’s and website on which verification can be done wherever available.