Himalaya Ayurslim Tea
- The key ingredients of the AyurSlim Tea are green tea, lemon powder and fenugreek or methi.
- The Epigallocatechin gallate in Green Tea boosts metabolism by helping in increasing body heat.
- Association with improved metabolism and digestion promotes non- significant weight loss.
- It helps in reducing the modest amount of bad cholesterol in the body and maintains cardiovascular health.
- Acts as a natural refreshing agent due to the presence of lemon extracts.
- Helps in improving digestion by maintaining optimal lipid levels due to the soluble fibres present in Fenugreek (Methi).
Why use AyurSlim Tea?
AyurSlim Tea is a rejuvenating zero-calorie beverage manufactured by The Himalaya Drug Company. Various types of green tea have been popularly and successfully used in traditional Indian medicine. It serves a broad spectrum of purposes, ranging from boosting immunity to preventing a range of ailments including cancer. The unique combination of green tea leaves, lemon powder and fenugreek in the AyurSlim Tea serves a range of scientifically proven benefits such as;
- improving digestion,
- catalysing body healing and boosting immunity due to the presence of Vitamin C in lemon powder,
- regulating and maintaining body temperature and
- improving heart and mental health.
- Research shows that the polyphenols present in tea help in killing cancer cells, prevents them from growing further and even decreases tumour growth. Studies further show that consumption of green tea is associated with reduced mortality, due to all causes including cardiovascular ailments. Not only that, but it is also popularly known for recovery from skin disorders and inflammatory skin diseases.
Apart from the primary advantages, it also serves a few secondary benefits such as improving our brain’s cognitive functions, i.e. the working memory and is even known to reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s.
Therefore, the AyurSlim Tea is a refreshing formula for an ageless body and timeless mind.
In the forests of Burma in 1930, the curiosity of a young man, Mr. M. Manal was evoked as he watched villagers feeding the roots of a local herb to calm a herd of agitated elephants leading him to make Rauwolfia Serpentina, the inspiration that led to the creation of Serpina®, the world’s first natural antihypertensive drug, launched in 1934. In 1955, Himalaya introduced its second breakthrough in medicine with the launch of Liv.52, a liver formulation capsule that ensures optimum liver function. The product then became synonymous with brand Himalaya. Since then, Himalaya is a leading global herbal health and personal care organization. In 1999, Himalaya tapped into the personal care space under the brand name “Ayurvedic Concepts.
Authorized dealer of Himalaya in India : Body Fuel ( bodyfuelindia.com )
Manufacturer: Zeon Lifesciences Limited, Paonta Sahib, Sirmaur HP 173025
Country of Origin: India
Why Bodyfuelindia.com ?
We at bodyfuelindia.com believe that it is our responsibility to make sure that our customer gets 100% genuine and authentic product. All the products at bodyfuelindia.com are sourced only from the official importers and we are certified for distribution by them. Customer satisfaction being our main goal, we are always up for resolving your queries and keeping you posted with the best offers possible.
Whenever you order from us, you will always receive the product with the original importer sticker and its hologram along with its GST bill showcasing batch no. along with expiry date as well. Check out our How to Verify page to know more about the details of the Brand authorized importers we procure from and their contact no., email id’s and website on which verification can be done wherever available.