Go Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate
Go Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate
Go Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate is sourced directly from an approved supplier. They have used years of experience in the sports nutrition industry to find the highest quality ingredients and products in order to offer outstanding value for money quality products. We blend, pack and seal all our ingredients right here in our very own, first class production facility.
What is Creatine Monohydrate?
Creatine is naturally produced by our bodies and also found in red meats and fish. In the body, creatine stores high energy phosphate groups in the form of phosphocreatine. For those involved in high intensity training creatine supplementation is recommended as higher levels of creatine boost energy stores allowing for increased work capacity. There is no performance-boosting supplement that has been researched as thoroughly as creatine monohydrate, and with such significant results, making creatine a staple supplement for lean muscle gains.
Go Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate has been shown to boost explosive energy levels, making it ideal for bodybuilders, sprinters or any high intensity sports athletes. It can enhance lean muscle gains and improve strength and power. More recent research has linked creatine to improvements in endurance performance and even cognition.
How to Verify
What the reality is ?
- Importer labels are being copied easily.
- Improper packaging? Some brands do not maintain high quality
- Printing which makes it difficult to judge.
Spelling Errors in newly designed labels have been made by various brands (eg.- Ultimate Nutrition). Tampered products : Forgers do open up the seal and exchange the product inside with a low quality one.
- Repacked products: Used/empty containers are often filled up with low quality products. Barcodes can be easily copied
- Avoid Unreliable small retailers as they are forced to buy products from the distributors and are at times left unknown of the origin.
- Avoid buying form gym trainers, online market places and also people who sell from their homes.
- Indian? If you are thinking of buying an Indian product to be on a safer side, these forgers don’t even leave them from being hampered but the ratio is relatively low.
What helps in checking the authenticity ?
- Check importer label for Hologram and MRP, the Hologram would be a bit on the glossier side than the MRP.
- Proper GST bills with an expiry date.
- Check the glossy or embossed parts of the label depending upon the brand.
- Lookout for trustworthy retailers or websites and then cross check from the importer.
- Spellings, design and grammatical errors depending upon the brand.
- Check the mixability, if heavy lumps are found the product is fake.
- Cross check the Batch no., Manufacturing and expiry date on the container with the one mentioned on the importer label if present.
- Write a mail to the brand with pictures, batch no., expiry date and they will revert about the genuineness of the product.
- After removing the cap label check the internal lid covering, if it is intact or has been tampered with.
Why Body Fuel ?
We at bodyfuelindia.com believe that it is our responsibility to make sure that our customer gets 100% genuine and authentic product. Customer satisfaction being our main goal, we are always up for resolving your queries and keeping you posted with the best offers possible. We might not be having the lowest rates but we do assure you of 100% authenticity for the products we deliver. Health is money, don’t risk it for a price that is too good to be true for a genuine product. Choose wisely and Stay tuned to our social media accounts for offers and updates of the fitness world!!
Wishing you a fitter and healthier body!!!