- High-Quality 100% Whey Isolate Protein
- Contains 25 G Protein per 31 g Serving
- Protein Percentage – 80.6 %
- 0.5 g Fat, 2 g Carbohydrate, No added Sugar & 1 g Natural Sugar
- Tested For the Content of Prohibited Substances
- Gluten-Free Product
Why use Rival Nutrition Iso-Clean ?
Rival Nutrition Iso-Clean is a super-refined premium grade 100% Whey Protein Isolate powder entirely from free range, grass fed cows providing a unique combination of taste, value and results. With 25g of premium quality protein per 31g serving and providing a tremendous amino acid profile, Rivalus ISO Clean is undoubtedly the perfect protein choice for athletes to fuel recovery and lean muscle gains.
Rival Nutrition Iso-Clean is stacked 0g lactose, gluten, or fat, just pure 100% isolate to provide the clean protein supplement athletes look forward to.
How to use Rival Nutrition Iso-Clean ?
Add 1 scoops of Rival Nutrition Iso-Clean to a glass or shaker cup filled with 6-8 ounces of cold water or milk.
CONTAINS: MILK AND SOY INGREDIENTS (All Flavors).
Ingredients: Whey Protein Isolate, Natural and Artifical Flavors, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Lecithin, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xantham Gum, Carrageenan), Salt and Sucralose
About Rival Nutrition
More professional athletes trust Rival Nutrition. At Rival their commitment has always been to help Olympic & professional athletes reach new levels in performance, while supporting young athletes in their quest to become great power-lifters. Rival Supplements satisfy the requirements of discerning athletes altogether major sports & bodybuilding. All Rival Supplements are freed from banned substances. All the Supplements are manufactured within the ultra-modern, 230,000 sq ft facility, which was expanded and renovated at the top of 2017
Authorized dealer/distributor of Rival Nutrition in India : Body Fuel ( bodyfuelindia.com )
Authorized Importers of Rival Nutrition in India –
1) Arena Impex: Arena Impex is the Official importer in India of brands such as Rule 1, Ronnie Coleman, Rivalus. Arena Impex operates from Mumbai & has been stringent towards providing authentic products.
Distribution: Rivalus Inc. 1785 N Edgelawn Dr, Aurora, Illinoi 60506 US
Phone (630) 270-1700
What is Whey Isolate Protein?
Whey Protein Isolate is a more refined form of Whey Protein. Also, it contains approximately 80-95% of the protein in its pure form. The process of making whey protein concentrate gives up to 80% protein. The rest of the 20% is just fat and carbohydrates. Further, to shred the fat and carbohydrate content and to increase the content of protein, whey is processed and passed through different steps. It contains leucine, calcium and peptides which helps us to perform better during our workouts.
Where can I buy genuine Rivalus Iso-Clean ?
You can buy genuine Rivalus Iso-Clean from bodyfuelindia.com. We at bodyfuelindia.com believe that it is our responsibility to surely provide our customers with 100% genuine and authentic product. At bodyfuelindia.com, we source only from the official importers and we are certified for distribution by them. Customer satisfaction certainly being our main goal, we are always up for resolving your queries and keeping you posted with the best offers possible.
Whenever you order from us, you will always receive the product with the original importer sticker and its hologram along with its GST bill showcasing batch no. along with expiry date as well. Check out our How to Verify page to know more about the details of the Brand authorized importers we procure from and their contact no., email id’s and website on which verification can be done wherever available.
Rivalus Iso-Clean, Body Fuel India