Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein
ON Gold Standard 100% Whey
- Protein Blend (whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate and whey peptides) 24 grams protein per serving and whey peptides to support lean muscle mass
- Over 5 gram of BCAAs which help in building lean and strong muscles
- Protein Percentage – 79%
- 3g carbs, 1g sugar, and 1g fat, gluten free, no Sucralose in double rich chocolate flavor
- Instantized to improve mixability and to avoid lumps and clumps
- Most awarded and best-selling whey protein powder on the planet (Provided by Euro monitor international limited; Consumer health 2019 edition, sports protein powder category, % retail value share, 2018 data)
Why is ON Gold Standard 100% Whey a best seller in the market?
A Giant in the market from almost 30 years ON created Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder, the world’s best-selling whey protein in the world. Optimum Nutrition has always had a history of setting one of the high standards for quality. Gold Standard 100% whey has best flavor ranges out of all brands in the market, each shake mixes up effortlessly using just a glass and spoon, and tastes consistently good, shake after shake.
Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC) in Gold Standard 100% Whey, ON has been able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle-building needs after training.
Direction of use for ON Gold Standard 100% Whey –
Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound (2g/kg) of body weight through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For the best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day. Gold Standard 100% whey is instantized, you can drink it even in a glass by stirring it with a spoon.
Healthy adults should consume with a combination of high protein foods throughout the day as part of their balanced diet and exercise program.
Allergen Information: This product contains whey derived from dairy, wheat, and lecithin (to improve mixability) derived from soybeans.
Ingredients: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Natural and Artificial Flavours, Soy Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium.
Contains artificial sweetener and for the calorie-conscious
This contains sucralose
Not recommended for children
No sugar added in the product
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
About Optimum Nutrition
A Giant in the market from almost 30 years ON created Gold Standard 100% Whey, the world’s best-selling whey protein. ON has made the slow digestive protein product with Gold Standard 100% Casein. ON also has produced the anytime energy range, which is ruled by Essential Amino Energy. ON procurement professionals carefully select the most premium raw materials. A Certificate of Analysis is needed for each ingredient and then they are tested two more times for assurance.
Authorized Importers In India
Bright Commodities: Bright Performance Nutrition is a leading importer of nutritional and health-related products and supplements. It’s an authorised importer for Optimum Nutrition and Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition products in India across all channels. Bright Performance Nutrition is appointed as an authorised importer for Ultimate Nutrition, MUTANT, and SCITEC Nutrition products in India.
Brand Owner: Glanbia India
What is Whey Protein?
Whey is the liquid part of milk that gets leftover during the cheese-making process, protein is then separated from whey and isolated in powder form. Whey Protein is instantly absorbing as it consists of various amino acids that are quickly absorbed by the body which helps in a quick recovery. These amino acids help muscles from breaking down post-workout and in building strength. This chain of amino acids is used much more widely by the body than other kinds of protein.
Why do you need whey protein?
- Helps in quick recovery post-workout, building muscles and building strength
- Helps in weight loss
- Helps in completing daily protein intake
- There are several other nutrients, peptides, and antioxidants in whey protein which help in maintaining low blood pressure and good immunity
Why Bodyfuelindia.com ?
We at bodyfuelindia.com believe that it is our responsibility to make sure that our customer gets 100% genuine and authentic product. All the products at bodyfuelindia.com are sourced only from the official importers and we are certified for distribution by them. Customer satisfaction being our main goal, we are always up for resolving your queries and keeping you posted with the best offers possible.
Whenever you order from us, you will always receive the product with the original importer sticker and its hologram along with its GST bill showcasing batch no. along with expiry date as well. Check out our How to Verify page to know more about the details of the Brand authorized importers we procure from and their contact no., email id’s and website on which verification can be done wherever available.
How to Verify
What the reality is ?
- Importer labels are being copied easily.
- Improper packaging? Some brands do not maintain high quality
- Printing which makes it difficult to judge.
Spelling Errors in newly designed labels have been made by various brands (eg.- Ultimate Nutrition). Tampered Products : Forgers do open up the seal and exchange the product inside with a low quality one.
- Repacked products: Used/empty containers are often filled up with low quality products. Barcodes can be easily copied.
- Avoid Unreliable small retailers as they are forced to buy products from the distributors and are at times left unknown of the origin.
- Avoid buying form gym trainers, online market places and also people who sell from their homes.
- Indian? If you are thinking of buying an Indian product to be on a safer side, these forgers don’t even leave them from being hampered but the ratio is relatively low.
What helps in checking the authenticity ?
- Check importer label for Hologram and MRP, the Hologram would be a bit on the glossier side than the MRP.
- Proper GST bills with an expiry date.
- Check the Glossy or embossed parts of the label depending upon the brand.
- Lookout for Trustworthy retailers or websites and then cross check from the importer.
- Spellings, design and grammatical errors depending upon the brand.
- Check the mixability, if heavy lumps are found the product is fake.
- Cross check the Batch no., Manufacturing and expiry date on the container with the one mentioned on the importer label if present.
- Write a mail to the brand with pictures, batch no., expiry date and they will revert about the genuineness of the product.
- After removing the cap label check the internal lid covering, if it is intact or has been tampered with.
Why Body Fuel ?
We at bodyfuelindia.com believe that it is our responsibility to make sure that our customer gets 100% genuine and authentic product. Customer satisfaction being our main goal, we are always up for resolving your queries and keeping you posted with the best offers possible. We might not be having the lowest rates but we do assure you of 100% authenticity for the products we deliver. Health is money, don’t risk it for a price that is too good to be true for a genuine product.Choose wisely and Stay tuned to our social media accounts for offers and updates of the fitness world!!
Wishing you a Fitter and Healthier Body!!!
⛽ Happy Re – Fueling ⛽