MuscleTech NitroTech Performance Series
- 30 g of whey protein per 45 g serving
- Protein Percentage – 66.6%
- 4 g of carbohydrates, 2 g Sugar & 2.5 g of fat
- 6.8 g of BCAAs and 5 g glutamine & precursor
- 3 g dose of creatine monohydrate helps to build more strength
- Goes through a cold microfiltration process
- 3.3 g Leucine, 1.8 g Isoleucine & 1.7 g Valine
- Whey Peptides & Whey Protein Isolate as Primary Source
What is NitroTech by Muscletech? How is it helpful in lean muscle growth and what are its benefits?
MuscleTech NitroTech is a clinically designed whey isolate lean muscle building composition formulated for athletes who are seeking more muscle, strength and better endurance. NitroTech contains whey protein isolate as its primary source of whey protein. NitroTech performance series also deliver the most researched form of creatine for faster muscle growth and strength. NitroTech contains a huge amount of 6.8 gram of BCAAs and 5gram of glutamine to provide instant recovery from strenuous workouts making it a blind-eyed choice for bodybuilding athletes. NitroTech goes through a cold microfiltration process to remove excess fat, carbs and lactose.
How to use MuscleTech NitroTech Performance Series ?
Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) with 4 to 6 oz. or mix 2 servings (2 scoops) with 8 to 12 oz. of cold water or skim milk in a glass or shaker cup. Use between major meals and after exercise. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily. For maximum results, consume 4 scoops of NITRO-TECH® daily for a minimum of six weeks.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. Discontinue use and consult a medical doctor if you experience unusual symptoms. Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction. This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labelling and allergen warnings
Ingredients: Isolate Protein & Peptide Blend (Whey Peptides, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate 97%), Whey Protein Concentrate, Cocoa [Processed with Alkali], Natural and Artificial Flavors, Soy or Sunflower Lecithin, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Enzyplex (Papain, Amylase), Salt, Sucralose, Acesulfame-Potassium.
Contains: Milk and Soy ingredients. Processed in a facility that processes wheat, egg, tree nut, peanut, fish and shellfish ingredients.
MuscleTech has always brought forth the most effective products for the best results to the consumer. They have built a strong reputation in the industry for being the leaders in quality. All of their dietary and nutritional supplement products are manufactured in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices: Their formulation experts carefully design product formulas based on cutting-edge science, using only the best-in-class ingredients, in collaboration with the industry-leading flavour houses. Their products are only manufactured at world-class manufacturing sites, in line with the highest industry standards.
Authorized dealer of MuscleTech in India : Body Fuel ( bodyfuelindia.com )
Authorized Importers of MuscleTech in India –
1) Shri Balaji Overseas: It is one of the top, authorized and licensed importer of health & bodybuilding supplement brands in India. They are a subsidiary of Global Impex co., Shri Balaji Overseas is authorized to distribute genuine products of top brands such as Dymatize, Muscletech, Ultimate Nutrition, Ronnie Coleman, Universal Nutrition, Kaged Muscle, MusclePharm, BPI Sports, RSP Nutrition, Cobra Labs, Now Foods, Gaspari Nutrition, Max Muscle, Inner Armour, Matrix Nutrition & Twinlab.
1) Muscletech, Lovate Health Science, 3880 Jeffery Blvd. Blasdell NY 14219
2) Milk Specialties Global: 7500 Flying Cloud Drive, Suite 500, Eden Prairl, MN 55344
Country of Origin: USA
What is Whey Protein?
Whey is the liquid part of milk that gets leftover during the cheese-making process, protein is then separated from the whey and isolated in powder form. Another by-product of milk which consumes 80% of space in milk is casein. Casein consumes more of the fat portion of milk. While whey is a more refined form of protein consisting of minimal carbohydrates and fats.
It is instantly absorbing as it consists of various amino acids that are quickly absorbed by the body which helps in a quick recovery. These amino acids help muscles from breaking down post-workout and in building strength. This chain of amino acids is used much more widely by the body than other kinds of protein.
What are the benefits of Whey Protein?
- Helps in quick recovery post-workout, building muscles and building strength: It is used as a supplement to complete daily protein intake by athletes and bodybuilders to grow their muscle mass and recover from the strenuous exercise with an increase in strength.
- Helps in weight loss: A protein-based diet is always helpful for losing weight. Adding whey in the diet will reduce craving and shift high carb calorie load to a lean protein source. This removes unnecessary hunger and the person tends to consume fewer calories than usual.
- Helps in completing daily protein intake: It can also be used for completing daily intake of protein for maintaining a balanced diet.
- Other essential benefits: There are several other nutrients, peptides, and antioxidants in it which help in maintaining low blood pressure and good immunity.
Where can I buy genuine MuscleTech NitroTech Performance Series ?
You can buy genuine MuscleTech NitroTech Performance Series from bodyfuelindia.com. We at bodyfuelindia.com believe that it is our responsibility to make sure that our customer gets 100% genuine and authentic product. All the products at bodyfuelindia.com are sourced only from the official importers and we are certified for distribution by them. Customer satisfaction being our main goal, we are always up for resolving your queries and keeping you posted with the best offers possible.
Whenever you order from us, you will always receive the product with the original importer sticker and its hologram along with its GST bill showcasing batch no. along with expiry date as well. Check out our How to Verify page to know more about the details of the Brand authorized importers we procure from and their contact no., email id’s and website on which verification can be done wherever available.