GNC AMP Gold Series Whey Protein
- 24 grams of 100% Whey Protein per 31 grams serving
- Protein Percentage – 77.4%
- 1 gram Fat, 3 gram Carbs & Zero Added Sugar
- 5.5 grams of BCAAs for an efficient recovery and guaranteed performance;
- 4 grams of Glutamine and Glutamine Precursors
- Protein Blend has Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate & Whey Protein Hydrolysate
- Superior Recovery Fuel After Intense Training
- 100 mg of digestive enzymes Including Protease & Lactase for Enhanced Nutrient Breakdown
- Banned substance tested, informed choice trusted by sport
Why use GNC AMP Gold Series Whey Protein ?
GNC AMP Gold Series Whey Protein starts with the first and primary ingredient that is Whey Protein Isolate (WPI). Using (WPI) as its primary source of protein you will load yourself with 24 grams of protein with very fast absorption, filtered from impurities and ensuring you a clean performance, with significantly low levels of cholesterol, sodium and fats.
GNC Amp Gold 100% Whey Protein goes through over 10 ultra-filtration processes to remove cholesterol, fat and lactose, and is enhanced with protein whey hydrolyzate.
Every ingredient matters, which is why this amazing protein provides up to 38% more BCAA amino acids plus key enzymes and vital nutrients to maximize amino acid absorption. AMP Gold Whey also delivers 4g of Glutamine and Glutamine Precursors to speed up muscle mass with vital amino acids important for hydrating and nourishing muscle cells, 100 mg of digestive enzymes Aminogen ® and Lactase.
How to use GNC Whey Protein Advanced ?
As a dietary supplement, mix instantly with your favorite drink. It is enough to mix in a shaker or blender a cup (29.7 g) with 180 – 240 ml of cold water, milk or another favorite drink. For maximum results administer 1-2 cups 2-3 times a day.
Warnings : The product is a food supplement and should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of the reach and sight of young children. Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption. Product decantations may occur. This product has been tested by the International Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) for over 145 banned substances.
Other Ingredients: whey protein mixture (whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, whey protein hydrolyzate), natural and artificial flavors, lecithin, xanthan gum, sucralose, acesulfame potassium.
Contains: milk and soy.
The history of GNC began back in 1935. At that time, an American businessman managed to realize the ambitious idea of creating a sports nutrition designed for active people leading a healthy lifestyle. It all started with a small shop. But the demand for this kind of products has brought tremendous development to the business. The General Nutrition Corporation (GNC) brand was officially registered in 1960 and slowly began to gain worldwide fame. Now GNC sports nutrition is one of the best manufacturers of bioactive supplements for various purposes.
GNC’s range of sports nutrition products includes more than 150 types of products used for various purposes. One thing unites them – the focus on improving the health of the athlete. The most popular GNC sports nutrition is a complex of vitamins and minerals, amino acids, proteins, energy, preparations for joints and ligaments.
The giant company produces a variety of natural health products targeted at men and women of all ages. In addition, appropriate foods will be beneficial for different levels of fitness. This suggests that absolutely everyone who leads an active lifestyle will be able to get maximum health benefits from GNC preparations, enriching their daily diet with useful substances (replaceable and irreplaceable).
Authorized dealer of GNC in India : Body Fuel ( bodyfuelindia.com )
Marketed by- Guardian Healthcare Services Pvt. Ltd., 12-14, 3rd Floor, Brady House, Veer Nariman road, Fort, Mumbai- 400001, India.
1) Nutra Manufacturing, 1050 Woodruff Road, Greenville, SC 29607
Country of Origin: USA
2) Zeon Lifesciences Ltd., Poanta Sahib, Sirmaur HP 173025
Country of Origin: India
What is Whey Protein ?
Whey is the liquid part of milk that gets leftover during the cheese-making process, protein is then separated from the whey and isolated in powder form. Another by-product of milk which consumes 80% of space in milk is casein. Casein consumes more of the fat portion of milk. While whey is a more refined form of protein consisting of minimal carbohydrates and fats.
It is instantly absorbing as it consists of various amino acids that are quickly absorbed by the body which helps in a quick recovery. These amino acids help muscles from breaking down post-workout and in building strength. This chain of amino acids is used much more widely by the body than other kinds of protein.
Why do you need whey protein?
- Helps in quick recovery post-workout, building muscles and building strength: It is used as a supplement to complete daily protein intake by athletes and bodybuilders to grow their muscle mass and recover from the strenuous exercise with an increase in strength.
- Helps in weight loss: A protein-based diet is always helpful for losing weight. Adding whey in the diet will reduce craving and shift high carb calorie load to a lean protein source. This removes unnecessary hunger and the person tends to consume fewer calories than usual.
- Helps in completing daily protein intake: It can also be used for completing daily intake of protein for maintaining a balanced diet.
- Other essential benefits: There are several other nutrients, peptides, and antioxidants in it which help in maintaining low blood pressure and good immunity.
Where can i buy genuine GNC AMP Gold Series Whey Protein ?
You can buy genuine GNC AMP Gold Series Whey Protein from bodyfuelindia.com. We at bodyfuelindia.com believe that it is our responsibility to make sure that our customer gets 100% genuine and authentic product. All the products at bodyfuelindia.com are sourced only from the official importers and we are certified for distribution by them. Customer satisfaction being our main goal, we are always up for resolving your queries and keeping you posted with the best offers possible.
Whenever you order from us, you will always receive the product with the original importer sticker and its hologram along with its GST bill showcasing batch no. along with expiry date as well. Check out our How to Verify page to know more about the details of the Brand authorized importers we procure from and their contact no., email id’s and website on which verification can be done wherever available.