Gat Sport Nitraflex
GAT SPORT NITRAFLEX
- Hypermia and Testosterone Boosting Powder
- Highly Concentrated 3X Strength
- Clinically-Studied CFB + Vasoactive Compounds
- 1 Scoop Serving
- High Citrulline:Arginine Ratio
- Effective Dose of Beta-Alanine
Why do you need GAT Sport Nitraflex pre-workout? How does it work?
Gat Sport Nitraflex tested pre-workout, high-intensity pre-workout composition has potent ingredients to help magnify energy, focus, strength, endurance, pumps and boost testosterone during workouts.
GAT Sport Nitraflex pre-workout supplement delivers fast, explosive training results for a more powerful body, including energy, stamina, Nitric Oxide (NO) and testosterone levels. It contains proven muscle building L-Citrulline malate, L-Arginine, L-Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) amino acids and Calcium Fructoborate (CFB), a natural, high potency form of Boron which has been shown to support free testosterone.
NITRAFLEX contains distinctive ratios of scientifically proven compounds that help you remain focused, intense and alert while you’re switching sets with pumped veins and muscles pumped to the extreme. (DMAE).
Directions of use –
Day 1: Begin by assessing your tolerance with half a serving of NITRAFLEX® mixed with 6oz of cold water.
Days 2 and beyond: Depending on tolerance, mix 1 serving (1 scoop) of NITRAFLEX® with 10oz of cold water and consume within 30 minutes before working out.
Non-training days: Take 1 serving (1 scoop) upon arising in the morning or before any physical activity. Do not take more than 1 serving in a single 24-hour period. Do not take within five hours of bedtime.
Optional – Stack with PMP Stim-Free: Take 1 serving of Nitraflex® with 1 scoop of PMP Stim Free Powder 30 minutes before training for even more dramatic effects.
This product is strictly intended for use by healthy persons 18 years of age or older. Each serving (1 scoop) contains 325 mg of caffeine. Do not combine with other caffeine or stimulant-containing products. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or trying to become pregnant. Do not use if you are currently unaware of your health status or if you have a medical condition including but not limited to heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Do not use if you are taking prescription or non-prescription medication of any kind including but not limited to MAO inhibitors, anti-depressants, aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Do not use if you are prone to overheating or dehydration. After 8 weeks of use, take 1 week off before resuming use. Discontinue at least 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath. This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
Ingredients: Vasoactive Arginase-Regulating No Precursor Complex RTD
Citrulline Malate, L-Arginine Malate, L-Arginine, Alpha-ketoglutarate
Acute Energy, Focus, Intensity, Neuromodulating, Endurance Complex
Beta-Alanine (as Carnosyn®), Caffeine, N-Acetyl-L-tyrosine
Clinically-Studied Testosterone-Enhancing Complex
Calcium Fructopyranose Borate (CFB) FruiteX-B® US Patent #5,962,049
** Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Water, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Potassium Sorbate, Malic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sucralose, Acesulfame-K.
GAT Sport, with 20 years of excellence satisfying our customers and retailers around the world. This has been achieved through trusted products that deliver results. They’re backed by premium ingredients, proven formulas backed by science, research and clinical studies.
GAT Sport’s nutritional supplements are US manufactured in state of the art, FDA inspected facilities. These facilities are Certified by Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), and approved by leading certifying bodies with approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), implemented by our Quality Control team.
At each step of the manufacturing process, quality control and quality assurance professionals ensure that all specifications are met. Each raw material is tested to meet specifications and all finished goods are subjected to additional testing in-house and by 3rd party laboratories using the latest technology and equipment to verify potency and purity. Only after these steps are completed and approved is the finished product released for shipment.
Authorized Importer in India
- Sports Supplement Nutrition Co.
- Pearl International
GAT, 578 Pepper Street, Monroe CT 06468
Country of Origin: USA
Why Bodyfuelindia.com ?
We at bodyfuelindia.com believe that it is our responsibility to make sure that our customer gets 100% genuine and authentic product. All the products at bodyfuelindia.com are sourced only from the official importers and we are certified for distribution by them. Customer satisfaction being our main goal, we are always up for resolving your queries and keeping you posted with the best offers possible.
Whenever you order from us, you will always receive the product with the original importer sticker and its hologram along with its GST bill showcasing batch no. along with expiry date as well. Check out our How to Verify page to know more about the details of the Brand authorized importers we procure from and their contact no., email id’s and website on which verification can be done wherever available.
Gat Sport Nitraflex, Ergogenics, Body Fuel
How to Verify
What the reality is ?
- Importer labels are being copied easily.
- Improper packaging? Some brands do not maintain high quality
- Printing which makes it difficult to judge.
Spelling Errors in newly designed labels have been made by various brands (eg.- Ultimate Nutrition). Tampered Products : Forgers do open up the seal and exchange the product inside with a low quality one.
- Repacked products: Used/empty containers are often filled up with low quality products. Barcodes can be easily copied.
- Avoid Unreliable small retailers as they are forced to buy products from the distributors and are at times left unknown of the origin.
- Avoid buying form gym trainers, online market places and also people who sell from their homes.
- Indian? If you are thinking of buying an Indian product to be on a safer side, these forgers don’t even leave them from being hampered but the ratio is relatively low.
What helps in checking the authenticity ?
- Check importer label for Hologram and MRP, the Hologram would be a bit on the glossier side than the MRP.
- Proper GST bills with an expiry date.
- Check the Glossy or embossed parts of the label depending upon the brand.
- Lookout for Trustworthy retailers or websites and then cross check from the importer.
- Spellings, design and grammatical errors depending upon the brand.
- Check the mixability, if heavy lumps are found the product is fake.
- Cross check the Batch no., Manufacturing and expiry date on the container with the one mentioned on the importer label if present.
- Write a mail to the brand with pictures, batch no., expiry date and they will revert about the genuineness of the product.
- After removing the cap label check the internal lid covering, if it is intact or has been tampered with.
Why Body Fuel ?
We at bodyfuelindia.com believe that it is our responsibility to make sure that our customer gets 100% genuine and authentic product. Customer satisfaction being our main goal, we are always up for resolving your queries and keeping you posted with the best offers possible. We might not be having the lowest rates but we do assure you of 100% authenticity for the products we deliver. Health is money, don’t risk it for a price that is too good to be true for a genuine product. Choose wisely and Stay tuned to our social media accounts for offers and updates of the fitness world!!
Wishing you a fitter and healthier body!!!
Happy Re – Fueling