GAT NITRAFLEX + C
What’s GAT Sport NITRAFLEX + C (creatine)? Why is it different from NITRAFLEX?
“Reactive hyperemia” describes the rise in muscle blood circulation that occurs during high-intensity interval exercise and produces the “pump” associated with increases in muscle size. Gat Sport Nitraflex+C (Creatine) pre-workout composition contains ingredients that in vitro animal and clinical studies suggest possessing proprieties that may help advance athletes maximize energy, intensity, vascularity and reactive hyperemia (pumps) during training, and provide long-term support of testosterone and nitric oxide levels in the healthy range when used as suggested. It contains 325mg of caffeine in the form of Caffeine Anhydrous.
How to us Gat Sport Nitraflex+C ?
Training days: Day 1: Begin by assessing your tolerance with half a serving of Gat Sport Nitraflex+C mixed with 6oz of cold water. Days 2 and beyond: Depending on tolerance, mix 1 serving (1 scoop) of NITRAFLEX®+C with 10oz of cold water and consume within 30 minutes before working out.
This product is strictly intended for use by healthy persons 18 years of age or older. Each serving (1 scoop) contains 325 mg of caffeine. Do not combine with other caffeine or stimulant- containing products. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or trying to become pregnant. Do not use if you are currently unaware of your health status or if you have a medical condition including but not limited to heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Do not use if you are taking prescription or non-prescription medication of any kind including but not limited to MAO inhibitors, anti-depressants, aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Do not use if you are prone to overheating or dehydration. After 8 weeks of use, take 1 week off before resuming use. Discontinue at least 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath. This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Pineapple Fruit Powder, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Natural Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, FD&C Yellow #5 (Dye), FD&C Blue #1 (Dye).
GAT Sport, with 20 years of excellence satisfying our customers and retailers around the world. This has been achieved through trusted products that deliver results. They’re backed by premium ingredients, proven formulas backed by science, research and clinical studies.
GAT Sport’s nutritional supplements are US manufactured in state of the art, FDA inspected facilities. These facilities are Certified by Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), and approved by leading certifying bodies with approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), implemented by our Quality Control team.
At each step of the manufacturing process, quality control and quality assurance professionals ensure that all specifications are met. Each raw material is tested to meet specifications and all finished goods are subjected to additional testing in-house and by 3rd party laboratories using the latest technology and equipment to verify potency and purity. Only after these steps are completed and approved is the finished product released for shipment.
Authorized Importers of GAT Sport in India –
1) Pearl International: One of India’s leading importer for sports nutrition brands, offering a great range of products. The official importer for all of the leading brands such as Dymatize, BPI Sports, Rule 1, Rivalus, GAT Sports, RSP Nutrition, Allmax Nutrition, EVL Nutrition and many more.
2) Shri Balaji Overseas
Shri Balaji Overseas is one of the top, authorized and licensed importer of health & bodybuilding supplement brands in India. They are a subsidary of Global Impex co., Shri Balaji Overseas is authorized to distribute genuine products of top brands such as Dymatize, Muscletech, Ultimate Nutrition, Ronnie Coleman, Universal Nutrition, Kaged Muscle, MusclePharm, BPI Sports, RSP Nutrition, Cobra Labs, Now Foods, Gaspari Nutrition, Max Muscle, Inner Armour, Matrix Nutrition & Twinlab.
- GAT, 578 Pepper Street, Monroe CT 06468
- World Health Products, LLC
Country of Origin: USA
What is Pre-workout?
The origin of pre-workout was in 1982 and it has been an integral part of workouts since then. Pre-workout is a dietary supplement most commonly used before any type of workout to boost the athletic performance of the body. Pre-workouts come in various forms such as capsules and powder. It contains ingredients like Caffeine which helps in increasing concentration, control and energy which proves beneficial for the body during the workout. It may also contain Creatine as a form of ingredient which helps the muscle cells to produce more energy while enhancing muscle growth as well. Taurine is also found as a common ingredient in pre-workouts as it helps in increasing endurance, reducing muscle damage which happens during the workout.
What are the Benefits of Pre-workout?
- Increased Muscle Endurance: The Caffeine present in a pre-workout is a major reason for muscle endurance as it helps in reducing the pain experienced during a workout allowing the user to put in the work for a longer period than usual.
- Decreased Muscle Recovery time: A very crucial benefit of taking pre-workout supplements is the decreased recovery time of the muscles as muscle cells are stretched and torn amidst your intense workout and they need time to recover before you step into the gym the next day. This phenomena usually happens because of BCAA’s (Branched Chain Amino Acids) present in the pre-workout, which are known to decrease the recovery time for the muscles so that you are ready for your workout on the next day with a little or no muscle fatigue.
- Increased Energy, Focus: Pre-workout has been proved to increase energy in the workout mostly because of the caffeine present in it, which is proven to be a source of high energy for the body. Caffeine also activates hormones like epinephrine and norepinephrine, which keeps you more attentive and focused as they run throughout the body.
- Better Pump: Consuming pre-workout enlarges the blood vessels for a short period. This leaves the body with a better pump after your workout as the vessels have been enlarged to a different size than usual.
- Reduced Fatigue: Pre-workout contains Caffeine, sometimes methylhexaneamine as well. Both these sources are proven to elevate your energy to a high level which results in staying more active and putting more effort into your workout than usual.
When should I take Pre-workout?
As the name suggests, it has to be taken before your workout. It should be taken at least 20-30 minutes before your workout. User should give this much of time to the supplement to take out the best possible benefits of the pre-workout. The effects usually last 3-6 hours depending on how sensitive the body is to stimulants.
Where can I buy Original Gat Sport Nitraflex+C ?
You can buy genuine Gat Sport Nitraflex+C from bodyfuelindia.com. We at bodyfuelindia.com believe that it is our responsibility to make sure that our customer gets 100% genuine and authentic product. All the products at bodyfuelindia.com are sourced only from the official importers and we are certified for distribution by them. Customer satisfaction being our main goal, we are always up for resolving your queries and keeping you posted with the best offers possible.
Whenever you order from us, you will always receive the product with the original importer sticker and its hologram along with its GST bill showcasing batch no. along with expiry date as well. Check out our How to Verify page to know more about the details of the Brand authorized importers we procure from and their contact no., email id’s and website on which verification can be done wherever available.